Dear Parents and Guardians,
Our mission at Meadow Lane is to prepare your intermediate student to become a successful, confident and independent life-long learner, through the application of a varied and challenging curriculum, which pays equal attention to intellectual, emotional and physical development.
The reputation of excellence you have come to expect in Atwood Heights District 125 is evidenced each day at Meadow Lane School. Our professional staff, curricular content and after-school programs are exemplary. The following are just some of the goals that have been established for the 2019-2020 school year:
- Strengthen our Response to Intervention (RTI) program
- Build student independence
- Continue to monitor and adjust our curriculum
- Support positive behavior intervention strategies to prevent bullying and build character
- Involve Meadow Lane families to support academic and social emotional growth
- Implement a new Social Studies series aligned to the Common Core Social Science Standards
We have an exciting and fun-filled year planned for your child at Meadow Lane. We look forward to working with you and encourage your participation and support. Do not hesitate to contact our school office at 708-388-6958 should you have any questions.
As always, thank you for your support!
Laura A. Gray, Principal