Homeless Resources

  • If you:

    • Live in a shelter or motel
    • Share housing with relatives because you just lost your housing
    • Live in a campground, car, old building, or other temporary shelter
    • Don't have a permanent address
  • You have the right to:

    • Enroll your child in school immediately, even without school or medical records
    • Get help from the district liaison with immunizations and/or medical records
    • Choose your child's old school or school closest to where you are living now
    • Dispute enrollment or transportation decisions
    • Participate in your child's education


    For assistance or more information, please contact our District 125 Homeless Liaison:

    Heather Wills


    (708) 423-3078