2020-21 registration is August 6th from 1-8pm at Hamlin.
Parents/Guardians of D125 students,
As part of our efforts to keep all families and staff members safe, we ask that you follow these guidelines:
- All registrants must wear masks while they are inside of the building or within 6 ft of another person outside.
- While you are inside of the Hamlin gymnasium, we ask that you do not congregate but rather follow the outline as marked by the stanchions. This outline allows all registrants to enter in one way and exit one way without backtracking.
- Hand sanitizers will be available and temperatures will be taken before anyone is allowed into the building.
- Our rush hour is usually between 1 p.m. when registration starts, so please consider arriving after 2 p.m. in order to avoid the rush-hour.
- We understand that child care may be difficult to secure; however, please consider leaving your children with a babysitter if possible.
- Please have all proofs of residency related to registration out of any envelopes and have any forms that were mailed to you filled out in advance.
- All updates related to the opening of school are posted on our main webpage under District announcements. We continually update the Frequently Asked Question document so please check back regularly.
Thank you for helping keep our schools and families safe and we look forward to seeing you tomorrow!