Ms. Ternes - ROOM #2It IS GOING TO BE A GREAT YEAR!
Welcome to our FIRST GRADE Classroom!
Hi everyone, it's Ms. Julie Ternes! I am so happy to be back in school with all of our students in person! I'm looking forward to an exciting and successful school year. We have so much to learn, so much to do, and so much fun is waiting for us here in Room 2.
I believe that a child's success in the classroom is intertwined with parent involvement, and I encourage you to contact me at school or via email at any time with questions or concerns.
My email address is email@example.com
Thank you for giving me the gift of teaching your child. Our classroom really is like our own little school family.
Thanks for visiting our website!
- We will have a milk break and a small snack each day at 9:30am to 9:45am. If your child does not order milk, you may send them with a juice or water. Please remember to send a separate drink for lunch.
- Please send your child with a filled water bottle every day.
- Please remember to have a clean mask on for school daily.
- School begins at 8:15am and ends at 2:25pm
- Please check your bus schedule.
- If your child is a walker, please be sure they are here on time at 8:15am and picked up at 2:25pm
- Our classroom currently has 19 students enrolled in it.
NOAH BAEZ SEPTEMBER 11
MS. TERNES SEPTEMBER 19
ZOEY ZACHERY SEPTEMBER 26
JEROME MAZUTIS SEPTEMBER 28
- Unfortunately due to Covid 19, your child may NOT bring in special treats to eat yet on their birthday, but we will celebrate and sing in class! We will continue to revisit this as the year goes on. There are 19 children in our classroom.
Please check your child's folder each night and keep it clean. Return any homework that is due on the next school day.
Lexia/Dreambox, Raz-Kids 60 minutes each per week
Please continue to read to someone 20 minutes a night.
Study your sight word lists.
9:00 - 9:45 a.m. daily
*Library books need to be reurned beofre the next Library class or the student will not be able to choose a new book.